Well........

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Mom has been at work and I have been home alone during the day. Add to that the fact that it has been COLD here for Hawaii, low 60s and I'm lonely and FREEZING. And I wish my Mom was here to snuggle with during the day, or at least Kinsey kitten.

I am spending a lot of time in my bediby basket with my catnip blankie. Even the mongoose out back was lying on the concrete of the basketball court to warm up this morning.

The vermin are so cold they stay snuggled up together in their little beds and boxes and floof up if they come out.

~Merlin

3 Comments:

Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Pretty weird weather everywhere! I don't get why our moms don't get to stay with us when weird weather happens.

9:00 PM

 
Blogger Timmy said...

A mongoose? What's that?! We don't have them here!! Shmaybe you can take a picture of one sometime?
Poor poodie. Curl up and stay warm! It's unseasonably cold here too...brr! I can't wait for Spring to really truly come!!

9:06 PM

 
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

I will ask my Mom to take a picture of the mongoose next time. ~Merlin

5:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home