Well........

Sunday, June 19, 2005


Today I'm resting. I heard it is the day of rest on the picture box thingy, so i'm resting. Actually every day is a day of rest for poodies, but this day of rest extends to other species as well I guess. Kinsey kitten has snuggled me up in her spotty blankie and I'm cooperating for a bit even though it is hot. I don't want to hurt her kitten feelings. I know how that is since I'm only 9 months old myself. Okay that is not really a kitten anymore, but I'm still young. ~Ko Ko Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Ko Ko -

You are being a good boy today. Hope you and Kinsey kitten had good time resting.

7:27 PM

 
Blogger Timmy said...

KoKo,
That blankie looks like the leopard bed that the Catifornians have! And might I add, you are looking quite stunning, young man! You'd better watch out or my Mommy'll try to kiss you and pet you lots!

9:53 PM

 
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

My mom says you are a little doll, Ko Ko!

10:04 PM

 
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Thank you everyone. I try to be good and look nice too ..Ko Ko

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Robert said...

Purrrr... Leopard Print!

12:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home