Bad Bunny Burns Report...
Hello fellow bloggers,
I wanted to keep you updated with my work of course. This week has been very busy. I am a busy, busy bun trying to keep up with all that goes on here
1. Styrofoam box holding Kinsey kitten's chess set. I very nicely decorated under her bed with the pieces, but this WAS NOT appreciated. I had no idea my 'beans hated art.
2. Mom's pattern. I only chewed the unimportant parts.
3. Mom's shirt. It was meant in love.
4. Mom's decorative baskets holding junk. Now she can just toss the junk and have a less cluttered look about the house.
5. Mom's decorative broom. Brooms are for sweeping.
6. Four book covers. The books look better without them...really.
Mom says I have to put this: I will not throw my brush at Mom when I want groomed. It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.
~Robert Burns (Rabbie)