Well........

Friday, April 21, 2006

The Case of the Unconcious Mom Part 2-

While I sat on Poi Mom and checked her breathing, Ko Ko came in to help.

KK: What's going on bro?

M: Look, Poi Mom is on the floor.

KK: Uh oh...

M: Yes, she checked on the ratlets and fell on the floor. You go talk to Mrs. Shakespearerat and I will wake up Poi Mom.

Then I started tapping Poi Mom's face with my tail. Something that always gets her up in the morning.

KK: Mrs. Rat Mom what gives?

Rat Mom: Shhhh, you big hairy beast. You will wake the babies.

KK: The babies are awake. They are running all around you.

RM: Not the girls. The new little ones.

KK: Wha......huh....????

All of a sudden Ko Ko and I heard a loud squeeking rising from the covered nest area.

RM: Great now you've done it you big oaf. Listen all 12 of them are awake.

By this time, Poi Mom was awake and muttering something about birth control and rat sterilization and Mrs. Shakespeare Rat was complaining about some people not removing horny Mr. Shakespearerat soon enough since the last time she checked birth control was not available for busy rat moms.

Needless to say, Ko Ko and I beat a hasty retreat. Feeling confident that another case was solved.

~Merlin

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O M G !

4:52 PM

 
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

YIKES!

5:19 PM

 
Blogger Molly and Elvis said...

!

5:29 PM

 
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Holy Moley! A live demonstration of how they can take over a city in record time.

5:40 PM

 
Blogger Zeus said...

When do these little furry ones have time to breathe?! I agree with SS&S: This is like the Discovery Channel in action!

9:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Twelve more? Oh my!

6:01 AM

 
Blogger Petey said...

I thought we had it bad with all these puppies. I'm sure glad I don't live with you.

9:40 AM

 
Blogger Sham said...

Oh my goodess! :O

3:42 PM

 
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

TAG!

11:50 AM

 
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

wait, so how many total are there now?

7:59 PM

 
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Con-Rat-ulations are in order!
Two words: Separate cages.
Cute baby pics.

9:42 PM

 
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Yes, ratty, my sentiments exactly.

Mrs. S is due for a long vacation when this batch is old enough LTChats.

You said it Meezers and Norway Ratty.

This is a live demonstration that I could have done without.

Yes, whoops, stinky fertile ratsies. *Sigh*

They obviously don't Zeus; they have other things to do.

I'm hoping to find at least some of them good homes Abita. Do you want some, free? :)

But they are very cute Petey. My poodies loves watching them.

Yes, Sham, yes.

Well Edsel, 9+12=21 plus 8 originals === lots of rat loves (29) *oh my*

Yes, they have ALL been seperated except for Phillipa and the new litter now. Hopefully I have done it correctly.

~Poi Mom Jane

10:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I want some? You bet; I wish you were driving distance! (Um, and not surrounded by water.)

6:41 PM

 
Blogger Amy in NC said...

Oh my....

The Monsters' Mom

6:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home