Well........

Friday, May 11, 2007

We's been tagged.....

"Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven bloggin buddies to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!"

Jake tagged Merlin so here is
Merlin's 7 Random Factoids:
1. I am so friendly it scares people becuase of my size.
2. I luv to snuggles in mine Momma's hair cause it is curyly and messy.
3. I luv stinky goodness so much I would eat only that if Mom would lets me.
4. I am a lover and not a fighter.
5. I like the idea of going outside, but get freaked out quite easily when I do venture out on my harness.
6. I think efurryone in the universe luvs Merlin.
7. I was found by the Humane Society wandering around the Army barracks at Schofield Base here in Hawaii before mine Momma adopted me.

Seven bloggin buddies I tag:
Fiona Bun, Rascal,
Jupiter of the Famous Five, Orb of the Famous Five, Mitten of the Famous Five, Poppy Girl of the Famous Five, and Teeny Tiny Tottie of the Famous Five.

Pumkin Tagged Ko Ko so here is
7 Random Factoids about Ko Ko:
1. Ko Ko luvs to comment on efurrything. He is a talker.
2. When Ko Ko is investigatin hidden spots and reachin in fer treasure, he mutters to himself.
3. Ko Ko gets jealous of Kinsey Kitten's roboreptile she plays wif.
4. Quite often when Shadow goes after Ko Ko to beat him up, he ends up with her toenails in his head.
5. Ko Ko steals Kinsey Kitten's pillows and carts them off.
6. Ko Ko luvs to climb all ofer, all the time.
7. When Ko Ko is given attention he constantly purrs -- unless he is mad at you and then he won't purr at all.

Seven bloggin buddies I tag:
Edsel, Scooby, Shaggy, Scout, Fred the Rat, Mrs. Sniffles, Caroline