Well........

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Rabbie Meme.....

If you don't know how to play the tag game, here are the rules: List 5 random things about yourself on your blog. Then, tag 5 friends at the end of your post with a link to their blogs. Don’t forget to let your blogger friends know they've been tagged. Then, it's their turn. They will list 5 random things on their blog and tag 5 more people and so on and so on. Make sure to go back to their blog so you can read their 5 random things.

1. I luvs my Aunty Mary and go to her for pets.
2. I thump my foot really hard when I don't want put back in my hutch yet after playtime.
3. I mutter to mom in bunny grunts when something bothers me.
4. I don't like to be outside when it is cold or wet or windy or too hot.
5. I don't like green beans or parsnips.

Now I tag The North Carolina Bunnies to play the meme.

~Rabbie Burns

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

bunny grunts? that sounds adorable. are you loud enough to catch the sound on a video? we've never heard a bunny talk before.

10:44 AM

 
Blogger Cheysuli and gemini said...

I have not heard bunny grunts before either. How fascinating.

4:33 PM

 
OpenID divakitty said...

Oh we grunt at DKM all the time! Especially when she is late with dinner or is eating our bunny crack!

7:02 PM

 
Blogger Miss Bonita said...

Bunny grunts... one of my dearly departed bunny brothers used to hum every time he hopped around. It was very cute. And my sister, Baby, used to hrump with disapproval. She also thumped her foot real hard when she REALLY didn't like something.

Your girl, Bonita

11:33 PM

 
Blogger archi ann said...

great facts! grunting is fun, keeps the humans on their toes (and the doggies too)

10:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home