Well........

Saturday, March 15, 2008

I win,IwinIwinIwin......

I was banging my water bottle up against the side of my hutch to get Mom's attention yesterday morning, repeatedly and loudly. She came in and said "what is it Rabbie Burns?"

I told her I would be a good bunny and she opened my hutch door and said "behave."

So I did pretty good, I only poohed a little under her desk and I helped her recover Kinsey Kitten's desk chair in pink panther material; although I think it should have been done in rabbits.

This is an older picture of me from last summer, but this is my 'I'm being a good bunny, really' face.

So I want to thank all the buns at A Houseful of Rabbits, but my incarceration has been lifted and I am now on probation.....again.....and I don't wants to get them in troubles being my jailbreakers. Mom says that offense carries a jail time of 5-10. *shivers*

~Rabbie Burns aka Mr Gravey

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad you got out and got to have fun!

5:35 PM

 
Blogger The Bunns said...

Oh it is good you are out Rabbie, the 2-foots wouldn't let us have the car to come to bail you out.

Racer can really play his water bottle ... especially in the middle of the night!!!!

9:11 PM

 
Blogger Cisje said...

We're glad she let you out, Poor Rabbie Burns..
A rabbit like you should be FREE, pooping and chewing around, but yeh...for your own good, try to behave, at least when your 'beans are looking ;-)

Your Friends from The Rat's Inn (they know how unfair Humans can be..)

6:40 AM

 
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Glad you got some time to stretch your legs. We don't want you to get 5-10!

12:26 PM

 
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Oooh, how fun you got to escape the hutch a bit!

6:12 PM

 
Blogger Trishymouse said...

I am glad you are 'free' again, Rabbie.

8:08 AM

 
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Glad yo are out & about Rabbie. Keep practicing that innocent face...mom will melt every time!

10:58 AM

 
Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

It's a good thing that you have one of those faces that keeps you outta trouble.
DMM

5:27 PM

 
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I hope she meant 5-10 minutes.

Are you guys all right down there? We heard about all the fires and were worrying about you.

6:29 PM

 
Blogger Deb Cushman said...

We're glad you're out! With that being good face, probation probably won't last very long!

6:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Riff is very proud of you!

7:05 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

lunette oakley pas cher, nike roshe run pas cher, lululemon outlet, hollister uk, jordan pas cher, coach purses, lunette ray ban pas cher, nike tn pas cher, hogan sito ufficiale, abercrombie and fitch, new balance, longchamp soldes, nike blazer pas cher, true religion outlet, true religion outlet, michael kors, replica handbags, michael kors, sac guess pas cher, ray ban uk, nike air max, mulberry uk, vans pas cher, abercrombie and fitch UK, louboutin pas cher, nike air max pas cher, coach outlet store online, nike free pas cher, true religion jeans, polo lacoste pas cher, true religion outlet, nike air max uk, ralph lauren pas cher, kate spade outlet, longchamp pas cher, nike air force, polo ralph lauren uk, hermes pas cher, michael kors uk, north face uk, timberland pas cher, vanessa bruno pas cher, nike free, michael kors outlet online, coach outlet, nike air max uk, burberry pas cher, north face pas cher, converse

8:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home