Well........

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merlin's Secret Paws from cousin Beauty in Mew York


I gots my Secret Paw from my cousin Beauty
in Mew York. Beauty does a nice SP let
me tell you.

This must be mine, hummmm.

Wow look at all that stuff! Oh bitzy balls
my favorite. I luv the jingle.


I gots a fluffy mousies, THREE cans of stinky goodness
and a red blankie made by Auntie Mary. Oh and some
crunchie goodies.

And in the very bottom was a piece of tissues paper
for me to wrestle with and crinkle up. I luv the sound
of tissues papers. I luv it! Look at me go.

Mom why didn't I get some toys yet? -SHadow
Because they aren't here yet. -Mom

That's so unfair. I think I will go pick on Merlin
who is enjoying his tissue paper too much! -Shadow

Auuuggghh, Shadow stop picking on me. That's my tissues paper. -Merlin

Feel the wrath of Shadow, Merlin. You will now surrender the
tissue paper. -Shadow
Later after the smackdown had quieted, I enjoyed a nappie
on my favorite 40Paws hammock covered in my new
snuggle blankie.
Thank you so much for my wonderful SP cousin Beauty.
I ated two of the cans of stinky goodness already. Yumm.
I luvs you.
~Merlin "Dude" Schumacher~



Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OooOOO Merlin you is very fierce with your claws and rawr picture!
What a fun package! and Bootiful blankie!! :)))
I think it would be nice to share just a little bit :)

V-V

2:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you got lots of lovely things. We especially love your red snuggle blanket!

4:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite a haul you made! And you look so regal on that red blanket...

7:00 PM

 
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Wow, Merlin! You got a TON of stuff! If I were you, I'd hoard it for as long as possible!!

7:02 PM

 
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Man what a gorgeous paw!

7:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shadow STILL hasn't gotten her package yet?!?! It was mailed around the 8th or 9th, I think. That's furry frustrating!! Grrrr.
~The Secretary

9:17 PM

 
Blogger Karen Jo said...

You got some really good stuff, Merlin. I love your snuggle blanket. Have lots of fun.

1:02 AM

 
Blogger The Creek Cats said...

Oh wow! You really made out, Merlin! That was a great Secret Paws gift!

7:37 AM

 
Blogger The Island Cats said...

What great Secret Paws gift you got! You 'specially look good on that red blanket!!!

9:54 AM

 
Blogger LZ said...

We're so sorry to come by so late. We LOVE our secret paws package!! We got it before Christmas and the Woman made us wait to open it. Our favorite is the hanging door thingy that's a blast. Thanks so much!!! Oh and Snap said thanks for the nanners!

Chase

11:36 AM

 
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh Merlin what a lovely red blankie that is! We are quite jealous because we LOVE things to lay on!!
The rest of your loot is teriffic too!
You are looking very sleek in your pictures!

5:22 PM

 
Blogger Cisje said...

So many wonderful presents and Shadow still waiting..No wonder that ends up in a fight!

Your turn will come, Shadow, be patient my friend!

Merlin, you look extra handsom on that red bankie!

Mom of The Rat's Inn

3:54 AM

 
Blogger Deb Cushman said...

That's a big box full of presents! But, of course, the tissue paper is the best present of all! What fun!

6:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home