Well........

Friday, January 21, 2005

One happy poodie

today I am a happy poodie. my Mom is home, so I'm helping her as much as I can by sitting on her book and pointing out what is important, I put her face cleaners in the sink so she could wash up quickly, I'm helping with laundry, and I shared a bowl of cereal with her this morning. I want my Mom to see how good it is to stay home with the Merlin instead of going to this work place. Shadow says I'm being silly because even when Mom goes out, she always comes back for part of the day. then she went to take a sleep. ~ Merlin

2 Comments:

Blogger James Baker said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop to you,one of us, a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
pet supplies discount
It covers pet supplies discount related issues.
All the best!

3:59 PM

 
Blogger James Baker said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop to you,one of us, a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
pet search
It covers pet search related issues.
All the best!

3:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home