Saturday, February 12, 2005

I do not feel well and I'm still having trouble breathing, but today I took my medicine all by myself and my Mom didn't have to wrap me up in a towel. She said I was a very good boy and then gave me a chocolate trip. I LOVE chocolate chips. ~Nicodemus Posted by Hello


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure hope you're feeling better soon little guy. Hang in there!

6:51 PM

Blogger Roopunzel said...

Get better soon!


11:13 PM

Blogger Timmy said...

I'm glad you took your medicine little Nicci. I'm not allowed to have chocolate but when Mommy heard you had some, she said what a lucky rat you were! Feel better!

9:11 PM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home