Well........

Thursday, February 24, 2005


Now my bean Mom loves books. So do I. When ever I get the chance I read, read, read. It keeps me informed about all kinds of things. But, the other day I was preaparing to pick out a couple of books from Mom's "library" when I found one of my bitzy balls broken in half and stuffed back behind the books. Now I really want to know who did this. The bitzy balls are my favorite toy and EVERYONE here knows that. So who stuffed a broken bitzy behind the books to hide it. If they are going to break my toys, why not come out and say so? It's not like I would bite them or something. I understand accidents happen. I would blame Shadow, but she doesn't have the needed thumbs to pull this off. Hmmmmmmmm, I have to check this out further.  Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I think toys just break themselves sometimes. It happens to my toys, too, only mine get bitten and chewed on.

8:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home