Well........

Friday, June 24, 2005

Hear ye, hear ye.....

Friends, poodies, countrycats, lend me your ears-
While I was reading the other day, I came across a curious documents detailing the rights of the very important and not so common house poodie, The Cats' Bill of Rights. Now I think all of my fellow poodies should know their rights so I have included the document in my blog post. Please, read on....

Cats' Bill Of Rights

1. The feline shall be immune to all criminal accusations, indictments, and complaints. The accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and impartial dismissal of any and all charges provided said feline's compulsory right to obtain any or all witnesses, including character witnesses, are obtained in his/her favor. In other words: cats can do anything they want as long as it is cute.

2. Neither serfdom, vassalage, nor involuntary servitude will be tolerated, except by said cats in proprietorship of their humans. In other words: what I say goes (and I say feed me....again).

3. No canis familiaris shall, in time of peace or at any other time, be quartered in any dwelling without the consent of the potentate, nor in time of conflict, but in a manner to be prescribed by the sovereign. In other words: no dogs in the house without my permission.

4. The right of the feline to be protected against unreasonable search and seizures shall not be breached or infringed upon at any time or any place. In other words: don't disturb me when I am sleeping.

Posted on behalf of poodies everywhere
~Merlin "The Dude" Schumacher

2 Comments:

Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

You tell them Merlin

6:43 AM

 
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Meow!

10:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home