We are revolting....
...not in the sense that we are gross, but in the revolutionary sense. You will not believe what is going on here in Poiland. The 'beans are going on VACATION for 2 WEEKS and leaving us with a PET SITTER. It is unconsionable. It stinks. We are EVEN going to have ACCESS to the 'puter the whole time because MOM is turning it OFFFFFF. It's going to get messy here in Poiland, real messy.
However, we did take time to write out instructions for the PET SITTER (Mom only edited a little):
Instructions On Taking Care of
the Divine Animals of Providence
1. Please feed us only the food of the gods everyday at 2:00. Reality: Feed vermin when you come over by topping off food dishes with vermin mix found in Tupperware under vermin condos. PS We like human food if you have any leftovers, but we hate wasabi peas.
2. Please check water bottles to make sure they are not empty. Fill with ambrosia juice. Reality: please fill with water so they don’t run out. Warning: Thirsty vermin will drink your blood…just kidding, but they will die.
3. Don’t worry about cleaning us, we like to smell like vermin.
4. Aeowen bites: she is the white girl rodent with the dark eyes. None of the others bite, unless you have food or are food.
1. Please fill green dish on side of cage with green rabbit crunchies located in white Tupperware by hutch. Caution: Green crunchies made from kryptonite, if you are allergic wear gloves…and possibly a mask.
2. Give a large handful of timothy hay from bag under hutch.
3. Check water bottle and make sure it is not empty.
4. Give a bag of salad toppings into red bowl from fridge. Bags will already be prepared and ready to go.
5. Rabbie likes attention and loves being petted. Caution: will rip you up if lifted up…likes to leave bruises to those who attempt hugs.
6. When possible feed every day as Rabbie goes through his food each day and is left without otherwise and this could result in dead rabbit, which stinks…not kidding.
Poodies aka celestial cats from unknown worlds:
1. Please feed hard crunchies in two dishes in bathroom in master-cat sleeping room. Food under sink.
2. Please scoop cat box of holy chunks and put in ark-like receptacle by box. Empty this when necessary.
3. Fill up holy water container reserve on sink.
4. Give one can of specially blessed stinky goodness each day in dish in kitchen.
We were a little worried when the PET SITTER asked Mom to translate. But we will whip him into shape, no worries. We are resourceful divine beings with super powers, ah ha ha ha ha.....
United Under Protest