Well........

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Dealing with cats who don't want you to leave.


Merlin: You promised no more trips this year. You promised!!!
Poi Mom Jane: We have to go this time Merlin. It is unexpected and
I didn't know we would be going away so soon again.




Merlin: You promised! How am I supposed to believe you?
You stay home with me and let Dad go.
PMJane: I can't Merlin. I have to go. Now get off of my luggage.


Merlin: No.
PMJane: Come on aMerlin, the cab is here.
Get off of my luggage.
Merlin: No.


Merlin gets uncerimoniously dumped on the floor.




Merlin sulking by the window: You've broken my heart.
PMJane: *sigh* Merlin, stop being dramatic. I love you.
I will be back as soon as I can. feeling horribly
guilty
From the background-Poi Dad "Jane the cab is here."

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Poor little cat! dont´t worry...I´M here Luna =^^=

8:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Merlin. She will be back soon. They always come back. They love us too much to stay away for long!

12:06 PM

 
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Merlin honey, you tried so very hard to keep her home! Hopefully it will be a very very short time.

9:20 PM

 
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Aw, Merlin, she'll be back. She'll be missing that belly if nothing else!

9:38 PM

 
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

It is as hard on them as it is on us!

Patches Lady

10:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merlin, My mommy does this too.
I promise to stay with you and
then suddenly a trip. I alsolay
on top of her luggage.Once when I
was little I even tryed to hide in her big pocketbook. Yet she found me.I hate it yet she always comes
back.Then she cuddles me kisses
me and says how much she missed me.
I know your mommy will do the same.
The humans are lost without us.

8:40 AM

 
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Mum will recheck the Green Walls Shelter to see if they have any left. Thanks for offering.

8:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home