Well........

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Really Bad Bunny Burns Report-29 June 2006

Hello Fellow Fluffy Bloggers,

I am blogging from my hutch where I am grounded...forever according to Mom.

On Monday Mom and Kinsey took me outside on the bunny torture device to enjoy the great outdoors. It was wonderful. I ran around and Kinsey ran with me to hold on so I wouldn't escape. Mom took pictures and Dad laughed.

The next day wasn't so good. I decided I didn't want to be in my hutch anymore, so during my exercise social time I got behind the couch and wouldn't come out. Mom waited....and waited... and finally left me there and went to bed at 1:00 in the morning deciding I would come out in the morning when I was hungry. But I had other plans. So the next day I still wouldn't come out.

Mom thought she would bribe me with lettuce and she hung a piece down which I ran out and snatched a bite of, but ran back and hid when she pulled it up. This did not make her happy although I was having the time of my life. So finally Mom ended up having to take the couch apart and move the pieces.

I was captured and uncerimoniously returned to my hutch and grounded. *sigh*

I am currently doing my "Heavy" shedding too and have patches of next to no fur. Mom is trying to keep up with the brushing.

So until next time when maybe I can actually post a picture of me free again,
~Rabbie Burns, BMD, Loyal Minion Mr Gravey, Prisoner

7 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Oh no, poor Rabbie Burns! We hopes you're not grounded furrever!

4:04 PM

 
Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Come out, come out! We like to hear all about your chewing inventory. My Bunny Mommy grounded me because I was eating the radiator so I feel your pain.

7:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah!
I tried the same on tuesday night.. but oh! the HUNGER!!!!
I eventually gave in. I MUST EAT.... can't let these beautiful folds of fat dissapear! (the human has switched to a diet brand of food... I just eat more.)

6:48 AM

 
Blogger Zeus said...

Maybe if you act real cute and make "puppy eyes" at your human pet, she will fall for this ploy and release you once again. I agree with Orlando Bun in saying, "Free the Bun!"

7:28 PM

 
Blogger Max said...

Heh. Hehehehe. Good job. You won't be grounded forever. People just cant stuck to stuff like that!

9:25 PM

 
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Can I send you carrot wif a file in it? Ok, then lemme recommend legal counsel, Finnigan J. Katz, Esq. Finny got me out of trouble.

3:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! dental school teaching positions purple renegade jeep cj5

8:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home