Well........

Monday, June 12, 2006

Bad Bunny Burns Report - 12 June 2006

Dear Fellow Fluffy Blogging Buddies,


The previous pictures of Merlin were taken as Mom left to go see Grammie Louise. He takes Mom leaving so hard. Now that Mom is back; he is super happy.

We are burnind a candle for Esel's Mom today. We are also sending our prayers that she comes through her surgery okay and is fine afterward. We are with you in our thoughts Edsel and family.

I also didn't want to see Mom and Dad and Kinsey "little bun" leave this last time. I hate it when they are gone, no fresh greens this time. Mom took me into the room while she was packing and put me down on the counter and I hopped right back up on her shoulder and told her not to leave me. I explained I would be left without a bunny slave. She promised to give me a temporary one. Not the same, not the same at all.

Edsel and family, hang in there. We are all pulling for you and your Mom and family.

~Rabbie Burns, BMD, & Honorary Minion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home