Shadow's Thursday 13 Sleeping Cats Facts
1. You can tell the temperature in the house by the way a cat is sleeping.
2. A sprawled out cat is both safe feeling and warm.
3. A loaf sitting cat may be keeping its paws warm from cool air.
4. A curled up cat is enjoying temps in the 70s.
5. A curled up cat covering its nose is enjoying temps in the 60s.
6. A curled up cat with its nose tucked in is probably experiencing temps in the 50s.
7. A tightly curled cat with much of its head tucked in is cold.
8. A cat under the covers is quite toasty.
9. A cat snuggled up on a 'bean is often quite warm.
10. A panting cat is HOT.
11. A cat sitting by a fire is warm and careful.
12. A cat taking a 'bean spot after the 'bean stands up is taking advantage of leftover warmth.
13. A shivering cat should be snuggled and loved to warm it up.