Well........

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Shadow's Secret Paws.....Pumpkin

Oh, oh look, my SP package came and I got to open it
and guess what? It is from Pumpkin!!! Thank you Pumpkin.






Oh look I got a stocking wif goodies in it. Wow!!!






Oh what do I play wif first, the catnip, the treats, the toys,
and look I gots a kitty to put wif Pinkie the squillion. It is
all colourful.






I'm going to kiss my mousie, good mousie.






Oh these Temptations are the best. I LUV temptations.






Now for the dangly toy wif feffers....ATTACK!


Thank you so much Pumpkin for my Secret
Paws. I luv efurrything in it. Thank you
so much.
~Shadow

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger DaisyMae Maus said...

Oh, excellent! Pumpkin is furry delighted that you like his Secret Paws pressies, Shadow. Yay!

Mom has to post our Secret Paws, but she has a sinus infection an' a big headache (plus the Next-door Idiot is power-washing his pavement an' it's furry LOUD here).

I'm glad that you had such an excellent Christmouse!
DMM

4:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shadow got some cool stuff! Koko, your stuff shoul be arriving any day!!

6:46 PM

 
Blogger Rattie said...

Looks like you got great stuff! ENJOY!!

7:36 PM

 
Blogger Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wow! What a wonderful Secret Paw!

10:10 PM

 
Blogger Cisje said...

Really, I wish we had Secret Paw here in The Netherlands as well! It looks absolutely wonderful!

The Human Servant from Rats Inn

3:08 AM

 
Blogger Simone said...

Looks like someone is havin' some fun! Hiya Shadow.

6:32 PM

 
Blogger Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Great gifts!

11:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home