Well........

Friday, October 03, 2008

Nymphadora Tonks after a criketini bender.....LOL


No I'm not deaad; I'm moltingssss. I spun a nice
soft webmat to lay on and then stretched out.
Thisss is how we tarantulas molt. We wiggle
out of our old sssskinssss then. I am now
as large as Mom'ssss palm when it is ssstretched
out. SSSShe ssssayssss I'm beautiful with my dark
rose back. Mom and Kinsey love me. They got
me a new home that is twice the size of my other
one and hasssss two logssss and a deeper water
dish and more green things to hide behind.
It is harder to catch cricketsssss now and gives
me more exercisssssse. I'm also in the living room
where everyone can admire my beauty.

~Tonks~



Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

Tonks you do look very pretty and very soft and big!! Congrats on the new living arrangements.

Kaze

2:08 PM

 
Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

WOW!!! Are you laying on your back?
I think those are cool pictures. Mom is a bit freaked out!! She does not like spiders,but is curious about them :)
Mom did not know spiders moulted until she saw a garden spider doing it!!
I hope you enjoy your new home :) I guess you will have a lot of exploring to do :)
Purrs Mickey

5:30 PM

 
Blogger Isis said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh!

SISTER HATES SPIDERS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh so do i!

11:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look very comfy Tonks! Keep up the molting!

1:51 PM

 
Blogger RG said...

Uhhhhh ... THAT is a SPIDER!

RUN Rabbie .... RUN for your life!

9:35 PM

 
Blogger Cisje said...

We are so glad to hear from you, Tonks! Our Mom was afraid you were dead because we didn't hear from you for so long! But look how big you have grown and with a new, BIG home! Very Good!

Love from The Rat's Inn

1:37 PM

 
Blogger Steffy said...

What a beautiful molting job you are doing. I hope it is relaxing on your webmat and I hope everyone enjoys your beauty as much as we all do. You go girl!

4:45 PM

 
Blogger Deb Cushman said...

Congratulations on your new home, Tonks. You are very soft looking -- but think we will not check for ourselves.

7:15 AM

 
Blogger Lynn said...

That is one snazzy webmat. Maybe you could make me one?

11:10 PM

 
Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

YIKES! Back to buns please, at least they hide thier scary/craziness on the inside!

5:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home