Well........

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Plants

I'm not sure why, but Kinsey kitten kicked me out of her room when I tried to trim her plant. I was just helping her keep her room neat. With everyone gone so much, someone around here has to take up the slack, and it sure isn't going to be the vermin who have limited access. That leaves the poodies and Shadow isn't much for grooming anything but herself. I know because I have asked her to lend a lick with my rather large coat but she refuses. I did help Mom wash the dishes yesterday. She thanked me for all my help and said my conversation keeps her company.

I still have not gotten a good look at the new girl vermin. The baby is very small, like I said only about a paw and a half, but the other one is bigger. They don't come out much yet. They smell different too.

~Merlin


2 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

Why would Kinsey Kat do somethin' like that to you? I thought it was mighty nice of you to help keep the plant trimmed. What kind is it? We have two here. One is a special bamboo plant that sits in rocks (yucky tasting) and the other is a greek plant that I can't pronounce (Delish!). Mommy said I should never eat the plant but I would wait until she's gone and have a little snack for myself.
But...the most horrible thing happened! I saw Mommy rub this stuff on the underside of the leaves and thought to myself, "How nice! Condiments!" I bit down and had the nastiest taste in my mouth! Like it was on fire or something! I quick ran to my water dish. Mommy says that it's called tabasco sauce. I didn't like it. Not at all. So now I don't eat the plant anymore.

8:54 AM

 
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I just don't understand why our humans don't appreciate our horticultural skills. Why, I used to keep my mom's plants perfectly aerated, and what did I get for my efforts? Heartaches. Now the umbrella plant lives in the room we can't go into and the fiddle fig has all this sticky stuff hiding the best part (I think Mom calls this stuff "duct tape." It's pretty ugly upside down and my toes stick to it!) And then the few others we have are way high out of my reach in the windows I can't get into!

6:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home