Well........

Friday, February 25, 2005

This afternoon Mom is off helping Kinsey kitten's class with mewwsic so I have the computer to myself. The vermin are asleep and Shadow is...somewhere. Well, it is good to be a poodie cat. I'm feeling philosophical today and have been thinking how lucky I am to live with my pets, Mom, Kinsey kitten, Dad, my nemises Shadow, and my future entrees-the vermin. I also have salad again as Mom brought me ginger flowers the other day, tasty.

Right now I have the opportunity to be reading Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats and I am enjoying it very much. However, I don't see a CATegory for me in there. I may have to write my own poem.

It is very cool here today because the winds are blowing and if you sniff just right, you can smell the sea air. A great day for thinking. I am content.

~Merlin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home