Well........

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

From the Diary of Kao Ko Kung

Dear Diary,

Well it's the 24 of July in the year of our Bastet 6006. It has been gords awful hot here and there is no end in sight until the hurricane Daniel slides by towards the end of this weekend. Hopefully by then he will be downgraded to just a tropical depressant who may be encouraged to take medicine for his, um, problem. *cough*

In case you are wondering Dear Diary, I was put upon by a group of school girls the other day. They were all dressed somewhat funny and spoke with absolutly no accent, which may be hard to believe. After I figured out they were just posing for a photo op and not out to mug me as I cuddled with the couch pillow, we got along fine. The only downside was there incorrigable need to mimic......the rats.

Dearest Diary of mine if you have never tried to understand verminese, I suggest you don't try. There is simply no other language quite as frustrating on both the nerves and the ears with the exception of male mouse singing. And no I am not speceist, merely not tone deaf.

Some day oh honorable Diary friend, I have every intention of throwing a party to get arrested for like the Divine Goddess (sorry Bastet) Kukka-you are so fine-Maria. I only aspire to be as smart as her brother Brach that oh-so-witty incomparable feline reporter. And he is so precise. But at this time, I can only aspire to get arrested someday and be able to report about it LIVE.

Anyways, as I was unable to hurry along the meandering group of girls and their photo frenzied troop leader, I ended up with several shots of me posing as a prop. I rather fancy this one myself.

Until next time Dearest Diary,
Ko Ko

6 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Ko Ko, you are furry patient wif the schoold girls. when's that party? we can help you get arrested!

6:37 AM

 
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Ko Ko, we know you's not a prop! You were super furry patient wif the schooly girls tho. A+ for patience! hehehe

~~ Sanjee

11:32 AM

 
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Koko the things we do for our people! We agree, you are a patient cat. Vermin must be as hard to understand as guinea pigs.

6:39 PM

 
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

That am incredible that you let the humans show you off like that.

7:50 PM

 
Blogger Zeus said...

I'm not sure I see this as a problem, Koko. I mean, most homo sapiens would probably love to get that much personal attention. You should see this as a good thing, and hell, maybe even encourage it to happen again!

9:35 PM

 
Blogger The Crew said...

Oh No! Your space has been invaded by tiny girls. Do you need us to transport over and rescue you!

BTW, Mom says they'll be in Hawaii on Maui 9/3-7 for our Sister B's wedding. Of course, WE were not invited!

2:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home