Well........

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Thank you so much Secret Paw Bonita......

So here I was sittin' on the couch (my favorite place to sit) and Mom
says "Hey Rabbie, your Secret Paws package came, and it has a carrot
on it and it is so pretty and it is from Bonita Chinchilla."
"Let me see it Mom." I says. "Oooooh"



Can you believe all this loot? It is great. Lot's of things to chew and munch.


I'ms gonna open this now, okay Mom?



I've gots to check out this pile I flipped over here. I threw the packages I liked
them so much. Oh boy, thank you Bonita.



This piece is mine. See I have my footsie on it and I'm savin it for later.
Mine



Check out this new chew toy. Oh yea I loves to chew,
but I'm still gonna chew the couch too.

Thank you sooooooooooo much Bonita Chinchilla.
I loves all my secret presents so much. You
are the bestest friend ever.
Love ~Rabbie Burns

10 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

what cool toys Rabbie! yeah, that chew toy is nice, but we bet the couch still tastes better.

6:43 AM

 
Blogger Miss Bonita said...

You are very welcome Rabbie! I had fun shopping for you. But my biggest challenge was not chewing on everything before it was packed!

I'm glad you liked the chew "bones" for bunnies. They are made up in Greeley, Colorado. Mom recommended the yogurt drops-they were always our house bunnies favorites. It was lots of fun decorating your package too.

I must admit, it's been really hard keeping everything a secret cause you are so cute!

1:42 PM

 
Blogger Zeus said...

Wow, Rabbit Burns, you look like you're in bunny heaven! That's quite the package you received! Have fun with your new toys!

3:57 PM

 
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Wow....what a haul, you are one lucky Rabbie...

Patches Lady

4:56 PM

 
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

What a great batch of Paws goodies!

7:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a great bunch of stuff an you're furry cute! next time there's a Secret Paws we're gonna sign up. we're still mad at the Lady fur not doin it this time

6:14 PM

 
Blogger Rascal said...

Mom and I like looking at rabbit pictures. Your pictures made Mom say she missed her rabbits. I miss them too. Cats and rabbits make great friends.

3:50 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome gifts there, Rabbie!

7:37 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

cool toys! come to play with me! =^^=

2:45 PM

 
Blogger 柯云 said...

2016-06-22keyun
ray bans
coach factory outlet online
jordan 3 retro
fitflop clearance
louis vuitton bags
christian louboutin outlet
ray ban sunglasses uk
kobe 8
cheap oakley sunglasses
burberry sale
christian louboutin shoes
ray bans
nike roshe run
air max 95
celine handbags
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet online
jordan retro 13
ray ban sunglasses outlet
nike running shoes
abercrombie and fitch
cheap oakley sunglasses
montblanc pens
cheap oakley sunglasses
air max 90
fitflop shoes
tiffany & co
kate spade handbags
coach outlet canada
louis vuitton purses
jordan retro 11
coach outlet
ray ban outlet
nike free 5.0
nike free uk
louboutin shoes
ray ban sunglasses outlet
kate spade

2:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home