Bad Bunny Burns Report - 3 October 06
Hiddey Hop Blogging Neighbors:
I know it has been ages since I have blogged but I kindly let the news of the ratlets take the place of my BBBR report earlier. It is the celebration of life of course.
My Mom has been tagged by Bunny Mom and Bunny Dad who belong to Mrs. Sniffles so I have graciously agreed to lend her my speedy typing paws to help her out.
Here is her list:
· One book that changed your life: Dr. Suess' ABCs. It was in first grade and I remember it like it was yesterday
· One book that you've read more than once: The Belgariad series by David Eddings. I never get tired of it. I believe I've read it currently 4 times.
· One book you'd want on a desert island: Survival On A Desert Island for Dummies.
· One book that made you laugh: bad cat by Jim Edgar and The Doubtful Guest by Edward Gorey
· One book that made you cry: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. I was 11 and devastated when the youngest sister died.
· One book that you wish you had written: Guh, The Hobbit by JRR Tolkein. Don’t we all wish our imaginations were that amazing?
· One book that you wish had never been written: None, they all need to be written, I just don’t have a desire to read just anything.
· One book you're currently reading: 9-11 by Noam Chomsky and A Shred of Evidence by Jill McGown concurrently.
· One book you've been meaning to read: The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens
Now on to bunny business. I still do not have a picture of my Bonita Chinchilla, but I have been assured that her Mom will send one ASAP. My beautiful Bonita, you charm me.
I am currently on strike because Mom ran out of greens and has not seen fit to run to the store immediately to remedy this oversight. Shame Mom (bunny slave).
~Rabbie Burns, aka Mr Gravey