A list of greevansez...
OK, it's Bad Bunny Burns here and I sneeked on Dad's fruit compooter
(it has an Apple on it, but I couldn't get a bite out of it).
I'm here to present a list of greevansez about Mom's absense.
1. SOMEONE doesn't let me out enuff.
2. The cats are whining about not getting enuff attention.
3. The rats think their cages were smelly for too long this week (there was much poo flinging).
4. This leaving us for entire days for "doody" (some Nayvee thing) is simply a load of poo. Must stop!
5. That trip to the Big Eye Land of Hawaii that Dad took after Mom left...unacceptable. We do NOT approve. It best not be repeated.
6. Dad's choice of TV smells like kitty pee. The only thing he watches is some thing about a Battle Star Gal Act Tick Uh. Weird music, funny human-looking things called Cylons, and NO ANIMALS. We haven't got news in weeks.
7. He never answers the phone (neither does Mom, but at least Kinsey-kitten does when she's here).
8. He has a disorder that makes him clean the house too much. We can barely keep up with the poo flinging.
If our demands are not met, we will riot. That thing we heard of in Paris will look like a kindergarten recess (Merlin's idea, I don't know what that is) if we are not appeased. And a lot of poo will fly.
Bad Bunny Burns (Leader of the Glorious Fluffies Geehad)
PS. I love Bonita Chinchilla. :)