Well........

Saturday, January 29, 2005


The other day I decided to play hide and seek with Mom. She put me on the dresser while she took the bed blankies down to dryout. So I decided that when she came back, she could try to find me. It worked. Mom came up and was calling Nicci, Nicci and looking under everything and around everything. Then she started looking on the floor! I'm not sure why, I don't hide on the floor. But it took her quite a while to find me because I stayed really still behind the dragons. I must have blended in really well. Now you can call me Nicci Dragon. ~Nicodemus Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

Now that's what I call STEALTH! Nicci, I couldn't find you until I saw your tail! That's like the most awesome hiding spot ever!!

9:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home