Well........

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Secret Paws from Timmy Dickens for US............

"Look! What's this. Our Secret Paws goodies. Hmmm"
(Girls investigating box)


"Shut the door, we is hiding in the crinkly wrap. Shhh" (Girls hiding)



"Heehee we is hiding even better. Get in here Narnia." (Girls all over box)


"What it say, huh, what's it say?" Josie.
"Stop leaning on me. Here you read it." Narnia



"It am from Timmy Wimmy. He is our Secret Paw.
He tried to fit in our box, heehee."



"I claim the pretty chew blocks." Philippa.



"I's eatin' a nummy yoggie. They are so good Timmy."



Morgan investigates the castle.



"As we wash up we want to thank you from the bottoms
of our hearts Timmy. You are the bestest and we loves the box,
the papers, the crinkly wrappers, the yoggies, the blocks, and the castles."
~Loves, Narnie, Josie, Philippa, and Morgan



"How come the girls got here first, Mom?" Ford as he reads card.
"Because you are a gentlerat and let them." Mom

"This is all from Timmy Dickens guys. Isn't it great?" Ford.



Arthur grabs yoggie to take in castle, which he LOVES.



3 boys in a box.



"See Mom, I'm washing up in the castle." Georgie.


"Can I have the castle Mom, please, please, please?" Georgie.



"We want to thanks you so much Timmy Wimmy.
We loves the Secret Paws pressies. They are great.
(and Mom says I can have the castle in my cage, *snicker*)" Georgie




Dear Timmy I Ford would like to say Thank you so much
for the wonderful pressies. They tasted great and they are
so much fun to play in. Arthur and I got some of the tissue papers
to decorate our cage with. We all got yoggies and chew blocks.
We love you. *foof, sniffe, sniff*

THANK YOU TIMMY DICKENS ~Poiland Rodentia

13 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

You am all so very welcome! I hopes you get to enjoy your castle (and share it with the others Georgie...only if you wants to). Those yoggie treatsies looked really neat! I'm glad you liked the chew blocks Philippa!
Enjoy!

11:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh - do those castles come in kitty sizes? nice pressies!

3:07 PM

 
Blogger Rascal said...

Ok. I never thought I'd say rats are cute. In fact the only rat I ever met growled at me and scared me. But you guys have won me over, you rats are cute.

3:48 PM

 
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Just like kitties...the paper & the box is the best part of it!!!! Your presents look super!

3:55 PM

 
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Thank you for our yummy goodies. We have been gobbling them down since Mommy opened up the package!
Julius and Caesar
=:8

10:34 PM

 
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Gosh, those pictures are great! You look like you had the best fun with all those goodies!!

8:04 AM

 
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh my goodness, you looks like yur haffin' so much fun! Squeeks!

6:47 PM

 
Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

We wanted to say fanks to Shadow for all of our great pressies!! We gotted them right 'afore Momma hadded to leave to go to werk, so we didn't get pictures yet (or get it posted on our bloggie). We LOVES the catnip!!!!! And we loves you too!!
::Purrs & headbutts::
~Meeko & Kiara

Note from Momma- the girls were gorked out on nip when I left. I had hoped to post from work....but it has been CRAZY!!!

3:15 AM

 
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Oh neato! I dint know they maded castles for ratties! Timmy's a great Secret Paw. Yall look likes yall are havin so much fun!
~~ Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

10:06 AM

 
Blogger Zeus said...

That castle is super cool! I wish I were small enough to play with all of you! I'm afraid though, that only my little paw will do. Pout

10:14 AM

 
Blogger PrincessMia said...

Awesome!

8:59 PM

 
Blogger kelsea said...

That's such a cute idea! I love all of your ratties.

9:42 AM

 
Blogger Rattie said...

Great pictures and the rats seem to be really having fun!

11:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home