Bad Bunny Burns Report - 9 Oct
Dear Fellow Fluffie and Non-Fluffie Blogging Friends,
Happy Discovering Day! May you find many interesting things to chew.
Heehee I won the coin toss for blogging Mondays, so I get to start out the week.
1. Shredded bunny biscuits left all over floor right after Dad vacumed.
2. Three bites to Dad's leg while playing toss on the bed with Mom.
3. One extension cord (yes, Mom resourceful rabbits can levitate objects to within their reach)
4. One toy basket (still in progress)
5. One couch pillow, which looks much better with little bunny holes covering it.
Never fear Mighty Minion Leader Riff, I always work on my norty mionion ways.
Other than this, it has been a quiet week in Poiland. My friend Little Morgan Le Rat's ratlets are growing rapidly and although they have their apartment on top of my hutch again, they are fairly quiet. She has not been down for a chat since they have been born though and I have to admit that I miss her visits. We would have chats with bunny treats.
Until next time friends,
~Rabbie Burns, aka Mr Gravey