Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merlin Fanks his SP.......Millie

Let me just say that I LUV tissuepaper, and Millie sent me
lots of tissuepaper and I played wif it all day along wif my
nip toy, which was great. Thank you Secret Paw Millie-
you are the best. *crinkle, crinkle, crinkle, sniff, snort, snuffle*

Checking to see if all the pressies are out of the bag
and removing the tissue, 'cuase I LUV tissuepaper.

Havin' a treat, yummm.....

And a neat pink ball that makes sounds.....

But nofing beats the nip toy and the tissuepaper. I plays
all day wif both

all day long and all day long and all day long

soon the nip toy is soggy, but I still luv it and my tissuepaper
is ripped and shredded but I still play and play and play

Mom says I act like a kitten not a 10 year old cat, silly MOM.

Thank you so much for the great SP pressies Millie.
I have played until I am exhausted and will play wif
it all again tomorrow and furefer. I luv my pressies.

Labels: , ,


Blogger Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

We love tissue paper too. Isn't it just the best for pouncing? Your nip toy looks yummy! Cocoa would spend all day rubbing it on his face. What great gifts!

3:03 PM

Blogger archi ann said...

That's some great thoughtful toys! You had a great secret paws friend!

I'm having a new years party if you wanna come and we all at my warren wish you a wonderful new year!

3:12 PM

Blogger Cisje said...

We, the ratties from Rats Inn, love tissue paper as well, Merlin!
Enjoy your presents :-)

Your Friends from The Rats Inn

3:34 AM

Blogger Luna Spain said...

_____0000o0000________ 00o000o000
_______00______AÑO NUEVO____00
_____00___HAPPY NEW YEAR______00

So cute your gifts!


7:59 AM

Blogger Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Those Nip Ravioli's are great! Lots of cats seem to love those!
Nice stuff Merlin!

10:47 AM

Blogger DaisyMae Maus said...

Millie is an EXCELLENT Secret Paw ... She was ours last Christmouse.

Happy New Year! 2008 is gonna be GREAT!


10:26 PM

Blogger Fat Eric said...

Happy New Year to you and your family! Hope your 2008 is great!

3:53 PM

Blogger Kimo & Sabi said...

Happy New Year!

6:03 PM

Blogger Mr. Fluffy said...

Ohhh, I LOVE tissue paper too!! I love laying down on regular paper too! Happy New Year to everyone!

8:23 PM

Blogger Millie said...

I am so glad you liked your Secret Paw presents. I knew you love tissue paper, so I made Mom use lots and lots of it for you to play with.

4:31 AM

Blogger Rattie said...

Looks like you were having a great ole time! Oh, and Happy New year!

The Rattie Crew

2:45 PM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home