Well........

Thursday, August 10, 2006

I GOT MY SP FROM MAX

"Mom says this box is mine, soes I'm putting stinky rub on it.
I wonder what's inside."


"This is mine, soes back off Shadow."


"Hmmm who's it from? *mumble, mumble, mumble* Oh,
oh, oh it's from a "psycho" it says. It's MAX."


"Hey what's got me?"


"Oh it's a red long legged spider. That's neat.
What Mom? Oh not a spider, an ocokitty. Hmm
doesn't look like any cat I've ever seen."


"Heehee, I gots feffers."


"Fangs you so much Max. I loves my pressies.
Especially the ocokitty, nope the feffers, nope the goodies.
Oh I just loves all of them. Thank yous again."
~Loves, Kao' Ko Kung (Ko Ko)
"

10 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh those are great purresents Ko Ko!

9:05 PM

 
Blogger Max said...

Sweet! I'm glad they got there ok and that you like them. Buddah says the octothingy is the 2nd best toy in the world, topped only by his little mousies with the rattles in them. Personally, I like food more :)

9:15 PM

 
Blogger PrincessMia said...

Awesome!

9:18 PM

 
Blogger Rascal said...

What a neat box Ko Ko. I really like you in red eyes.

Thank you to Merlin for welcoming me to the House Panther gang.

9:51 PM

 
Blogger Lynn said...

Love that last pic! :)

12:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a great buncha stuff! we wants one of those octo-thingys real bad!

5:56 PM

 
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

First of all, I'd like to say, Ko Ko...You are one gorgeous feline! And secondly, wow! What great gifts you got! Emma and gang can't wait to get theirs!

9:02 AM

 
Blogger Zeus said...

Ko Ko, that ocokitty sounds GREAT! I'm so jealous! You should have plenty of fun playing with all of your new toys and eating all of those tasty treats!

12:02 PM

 
Blogger Sham said...

Riff really needs to join secret paws...

4:57 PM

 
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Ko Ko you're so lucky! Max is, like, famous!
We have one of the octopie too! They are way cool. we got some of those same feather balls in our box from Derby too!

6:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home