Well........

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My Secret Paws pressies have arrived...

Oh yea, I've been waiting for this baby.
My Secret Paws goodies. Smells like another
poodie was in here.


Hey Ko Ko, I believe this is mine. Don't get
to comfortable in there.



Hah, I gottcha mousie. Go again Kinsey. Gottcha.




I'm gonna get this package open if it kills me.



*sigh* If only I had opposable thumbs.



Hmmmm, I thought someone opened those mice for me.



Mom could you open the nip, please?



"Hey brudder, I'll do it." says Ko Ko.



Merlin enjoyin' the nip.



I think I will just sit on this. That sounds like
a good idea, yea.



"Merlin hold still and I will take a pict of
you all nipped out." *giggle* says Shadow-
also nipped out.



The aftermath.

Hey Abby Manx. I wants to thank you for the
awesome gifties you sent for Secret Paws.
They were truely special and very
appreciatated.
Your Friend~Merlin

7 Comments:

Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

KoKo & Merlin

We's is so glad you enjoyed your prezzies....My stinky smells wuz all ofur that box. MOMMA put CATNIP in there...CATNIP oh the divine goodness of life. I could not leave that CATNIP alone. IT smelled so phenomenal! We is so glad you are enjoyin all your new toys...and how 'bout that box! I loves boxes.

purrs
~ABBY & BOO

4:17 AM

 
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

ohhh, you gotted such nice fings from my sweet Abby! Looks like that nip was excellent!

6:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great stuff! she really knows how ta shop! by the way, you guys haf bee-you-tee-full fancy collars!

3:00 PM

 
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Oh that looks like fun. Specially the NIP! I loves NIP!
:)
Sanjee

3:58 AM

 
Blogger Rascal said...

Merlin, you look like one happy Cat.

6:12 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

and ...where is my Secret Paws? Sniff! =^^ยด=

2:46 PM

 
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Hee hee the nip is all ofur the floor. You'll be smelling nip for days. What fun.

5:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home