Well........

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Murder Mystery Part III

After Detectives Ford and Arthur carefully went over the evidence collected by CSI Kinsey "Kitten", they discovered several sets of paw prints and mouse prints and put the information into the compuuuper for a match. Luckily, they got a cold hit on both paw prints.

The two suspects have been taken into custody and are being questioned now.

KOKO statement: I found Chancey wandering around Kinsey's room and offered to take him to a place to play and get some treats. He said okay and I introduced him to Merlin as my new friend.

I didn't mean any harms. I swear.

He played with us for awhile and then...

.....and then.....*choke*

He justs stops moving and we didn't knows what to do fur sure. Merlin said to go ahead and he would take care of things, so that's what I did. I let my big brudder figure out whats to do. I was so upsets that our new friend wouldn't moves or talk anymores.

*breaks down sobbing quietly*

MERLIN statement: So KoKo brings ofur this new little furry guy and introduces him as Chancey and says he found him wandering around Kinsey's room. So we welcome him into the play group and we are all having fun and just playing and.....

........um.....and then.......

Well, I sits on him because that's what I do wif my toys when Ko Ko and I play. I sits on them to hide them and Ko KO has to try and get them. And whens I gets up, Chancey won't move or talk or anything. And Ko Ko and I are really scared and we thinks we are in big troubles and so I tells Ko KO to go and I would take care of things.

So I put Chancey under the bed until I could figures out what to do and later I came backs and figured I would take him to Mom to fix. And that's what I did. I took him and put him where Mom would find him right away and by this time he was kinda stiff and flat looking and .....

....it was horrible and we really didn't mean too. If we had wanted to hurts him we would have eaten and bit him like we do with the gecko we catch but we just wanted to play and he was so fun and, and,,,,,,,,,,
.....and we's so sorry. Mom couldn't fix him I guess.

*looks sadly down at his paws*

End statements with the arrival of counsel for defense Shadow Schumacher who promptly advised her clients to say nothing more.

8 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh my, KoKo and Merlin didn't mean to do it. they was just playin'. It's so sad, but don't be mad Poi Mom.

6:22 AM

 
Blogger Badness said...

I sound like is was just an accident. Mouses are fun to play with.

12:28 PM

 
Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Aw, sounds like a sad accident. I don't think they meant it either and they feel bad too so no be mads.

3:25 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Luna is lost Sniff!

4:54 PM

 
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Oh no, the boys are probably very traumatized too. Very very sad for everybody. :-(

6:11 PM

 
Blogger Rascal said...

A very sad story. Koko and Merlin, will you have to go to jail?

8:32 PM

 
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

Never admit guilt! The Gigolo Kitty's motto!

8:38 PM

 
Blogger Sham said...

It's very sad - the mouse petpets at our end have read it and are now picketing to get rid of the rats, in case they decide to play to hard. Poor little mousey :(

2:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home